The best apps to calculate calories and diet you can download for free from your smart device, it is wonderful to find a lot of these programs that help us to know the number of calories in our daily foods.
Not only that, but some programs will help you choose the right sport and diet according to body mass and height and accordingly you will get the ideal weight you wish.
The largest food database included in a calorie counter for Android Ios: more than 6,000,000 foods and daily contributions.
The simplest and quickest way to grab food: remembering your favorite foods, adding more foods, saving and adding whole meals, and more.
Full synchronization with the Web allows you access from your computer or phone, depending on your preferences. Plus, your data is backed up online so you never lose it.
Dieting with friends: Add friends, easily track your progress, and support each other.
Complete set of functions: creating your feeds and exercises, tracking key nutrients, progress reports, custom goals based on your diet profile and special recipe calculation tool, with full support for metric units of measure and English.
Each day is presented as a pie chart, showing your breakdown of carbs, protein and fat. You can also write a note for each day, recording how things went or how you were feeling.
MyFitnessPal does offer a free version. However, some of its features can only be accessed in the premium version, which is $49.99 per year.
- MyFitnessPal has the largest database available in a diet tracker and includes many restaurant foods.
- It can download recipes from the internet and calculate the calorie content of each serving.
- You can “quick add” calories if you don’t have the time to add details about a certain meal.
- Since most foods are uploaded by other users, the calorie count may not be entirely accurate. Multiple entries may exist for the same product.
- Serving sizes in the database may be hard to edit, creating difficulties if your serving was smaller or larger than the one listed.
Lose It! is another health tracker that includes an easy-to-use food diary and exercise log. You can also connect a pedometer or other fitness device.
Lose It! uses a proven calorie tracking method to educate you and help you succeed. To begin, enter your profile data and your weight goal, after which we will calculate the caloric budget that is best for you. Then you only have to record your food, weight and activities before celebrating your weight loss. It’s the easiest way to change your habits and better understand your nutritional needs.
FONCTIONNALITÉS DE LOSE IT!
- Lecteur de code-barres – scannez rapidement les codes-barres de vos aliments ou parcourez notre base de données pour ce que vous avez mangé.
- Suivi des nutriments – vous n’analyserez pas uniquement vos calories, mais aussi les macronutriments, les protéines, l’eau, les glucides, le sucre, vos mensurations physiques, vos cycles de sommeil et bien plus encore.
- Synchronisation des applications de fitness – synchronisez vos objets connectés et vos applications telles que les bracelets Fitbit, Misfit ou Garmin, vos balances Fitbit ou Withings, les applications Google Fit ou Healthkit, et bien d’autres.
- Bibliothèque alimentaire exhaustive – plus de 27 millions de dollars de base de données internationale.
- Planification of the meal and the OBJECTY OF EAL’S TALWAY CALCULING TALING CALCULING HEALTY. Grâce à la planification des repas, vous pouvez modifier le nom des repas et des collations pour un archivage précis.
- Habitudes: analysez vos habitudes et découvrez ce qui vous aide, mais qui vous entrave avec vos progrès.
- Recettes – personnalisez votre perte de poids avec les petits-déjeuners, les déjeuners et les dîners créés sur mesure.
- Guides d’entraînement – notre bibliothèque d’exercices sur la route du succès.
- Lose It! has a food database complete with popular restaurants, grocery stores and brand-name foods, all of which are verified by their team of experts.
- The app lets you set reminders to log your meals and snacks.
- It’s hard to log home-cooked meals or calculate their nutritional value.
- The app can be tricky to navigate.
- Lose It! doesn’t track micronutrients.
3-Compteur de Calories FatSecret
Calorie Counter is the essential app to simply find nutritional information for the foods you eat and easily keep track of your meals, exercise and weight. FatSecret is free.
A barcode scanner helps track packaged foods.
The homepage shows total calorie intake, as well as the breakdown of carbs, protein and fat — displayed both for the day and for each meal.
This calorie counter is very user-friendly. It also includes a chat community where users can swap success stories and get tips, recipes and more.
FatSecret offers a feature called “challenges,” wherein users can create or participate in dietary challenges in a closed group of people.
Calorie Counter is simple to use and has all the cool tools to help you succeed:
- – A quick selection to find calorie and nutrition information for your favorite foods, brands and restaurants.
- A barcode reader and manual barcode entry.
- Integration of exercise tracking with Google Fit, Samsung Health, Fitbit.
- A food diary to plan and keep track of what you eat.
- An exercise log to record all the calories you burn.
- A diet calendar to see your calories consumed and burned.
- A weight tracker.
- A log to record your progress.
- Image recognition.
- Use the camera to keep track of your food and meals.
Their website is full of information and tips, as well as articles on a variety of topics.
- The food database is comprehensive, including many supermarket and restaurant foods.
- Foods submitted by other users are highlighted so that users can verify if the information is accurate.
- FatSecret can present net carbs, which may come in handy for low-carb dieters.
- The interface is rather cluttered and confusing.